Welcome to Restaurant Breitengrad!
Bringing golf and classic gastronomy into harmony is a major priority for us. For this reason, the chosen name of this restaurant does justice to both sides.
Feel good, enjoy, and be a guest in our restaurant.
We are also there
for you for your private or business occasions.
Our team will do everything they can to make sure you enjoy your stay with us and are happy to come back.
However, if you ever have a cause for criticism, we take it very seriously, tell us and not the others. However, if everything has been done to your satisfaction, do go ahead and tell others.
Here's to a pleasant togetherness.
Your restaurant Breitengrad
Some "rules of the game" still apply to us – let's stick to the following points together and have a carefree time together.
- The 2-G rule applies in the restaurant: Only vaccinated and recovered people with the respective official confirmation can enter the restaurant. Each guest will be checked and if necessary denied entry. The vaccination card/certificate must be shown to the restaurant staff without being asked.
- This does not apply to children up to school age.
- Pupils up to 18 years of age need proof of the school test.
- Special regulation for unvaccinated persons with a medical certificate stating this. A quick test is required for admission to the restaurant.
- All catering staff are required to wear masks in the restaurant and all other rooms of the clubhouse.
- Unvaccinated employees must present/make a daily test, which must be documented by the employer.
- Persons with symptoms of illness are not allowed to enter the restaurant
- The mouth and nose protection is to be worn in the building, corridor area, up to the restaurant entrance.
- Places in the restaurant are allocated exclusively by the staff. A change of place is only possible in consultation with the staff.
- It is the staff's responsibility to change the table and chair arrangement, in order to ensure the minimum distance of 1.5m to other persons.
- A selection of our dishes is displayed on the tables or can be found online.
- Cashless payment is preferred. Of course, everything can also be ordered to go.
Here's to a beautiful togetherness!
Your Sacha & the team from Breitengrad